Slab Leak Detection
Slab Leak Detection & Repair, the Non-Destructive Way.
We employ completely non-destructive equipment and techniques to locate the exact location and extent of the leak. That means no concrete has to be jack-hammered just to find – never mind repair – the problem.
Once we know the source of the leak, and with your approval, we’ll cut a small hole in the floor to repair the leak or replace that section of pipe.
Slab Leak Warning Signs
The following are common indications of a slab leak, and all good reasons to contact 1st Class Plumbing to confirm your suspicion:
- Higher than normal water bill
- Damp carpeting or other floor covering
- Wet spots outdoors on an otherwise dry lawn
- A warm spot on your floor
- Sound of running water from beneath the concrete
- A crack in your foundation
Whatever you might notice that concerns you, 1st Class Plumbing for accurate troubleshooting and effective, non-destructive slab leak repair