There Isn’t a Home Drain Line We Can’t Repair or Replace.
We are experienced in repairing and replacing all indoor drainpipes and garbage disposals. We take great care to help clean up whatever mess might be waiting for us, protect the work area during the repair process, and thoroughly clean up after ourselves.
If you’re experiencing a water leak problem, first things first: shut off the flow of water either at the source or by turning your home’s main water valve to the “off” position. At least then you can calm down a little, survey the damage, and prevent any additional damage.
Still, if you can’t stop the flow of water, here are a few suggestions:
- Get one or more buckets to catch as much of the running water as you can.
- Dry the pipe, then seal it off with electrical tape.
- Contact a neighbor for immediate assistance.
- And then call us to request an emergency service!
All sorts of things can account for a cracked, broken, or otherwise damaged underground sewer line, including the following:
- Shifting or settling soil
- Pipe corrosion
- Tree or shrub roots that have cracked and infiltrated the pipes
- Faulty installation
- Poor quality materials
- And so on
What’s a plumber to do? Well, when a sewer can’t be cleaned, then it’s time to step into our repair or replacement mode. Once again, we’ll employ our in-line video inspection equipment to help identify the exact location and extent of the problem. That also helps minimize the amount of digging necessary to repair or replace the broken sewer pipe.
For accurate problem analysis, a guaranteed upfront price, and results so good we guarantee them, contact 1st Class Plumbing today.
It’s Not a Delightful Task. But One We Perform Gladly.
Does a 5-year old, on career day, ever raise their hand and announce: “When I grow up, I want to clear clogged toilets and drains, no matter how bad they might be!”
There are, no doubt, a few such brave souls around…probably the sons and daughters of experienced plumbers.
But when you come right down to it, here are the ultimate truths:
- Clogged sewers, drains, and toilets happen. In fact, they happen all the time.
- At 1st Class Plumbing, we chose our profession, drain cleaning and all, knowing exactly what was waiting for us. Even on a bad day.
- We like what we do, partly because we know that once a project is completed, there’s a happy customer waiting to say, “thanks for all your hard work.”
Bottom line, if you’re experiencing a clogged sewer or drain problem that you simply cannot manage on your own, contact us right away. Here’s just some of what we offer:
- A guaranteed upfront price
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Optional in-line video inspection to pinpoint the exact extent and location of the problem
- High-speed water jetting for extra-tough sewer and drain clogs
- Sewer and drain line repairs
- Internal sewer and drain line replacement
Plus, we install new sewer and drain lines, thus rounding out a very complete package of services. That’s the way we do things at 1st Class Plumbing: giving you our all, and all for your greater peace of mind.
Building a new house? Adding on to your existing house? Or perhaps remodeling your kitchen or bath?Whatever the occasion, count on 1st Class Plumbing for expert sewer and drain line installation. Our systems are designed to last longer and to facilitate greater ease of maintenance.
We’ll also fully integrate new drainage pipes with your existing system to create a seamless whole for your added convenience and peace of mind.
Have a project you’d like us to quote on? 1st Class Plumbing is ready: call or contact us by email today to schedule a free in-home consultation.